We hope our competitive price structure is easy to understand. All prices include lunch, tea, snack, milk, sun cream and nappies. All our meals and snacks are made from organic ingredients where possible.
|No. of sessions||AM/month||PM/month|
|5 days (5% discount)||£1088.54|
Monthly fees are calculated as follows: 1 weeks fees x 50 weeks divided by 12 months
(You have 2 weeks per year free, this covers bank holidays and Christmas)
- The nursery is closed on all bank holidays.
- Days cannot be swapped or given in lieu.
- Set days cannot be swapped, however, if additional days are required the nursery are more than willing to accommodate you if there are vacancies.
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide any refunds due to a child’s absence due to holiday or sickness or offer alternative sessions in exchange.
- If the nursery needs to close due to adverse weather conditions or exceptional circumstances unfortunately we do not offer refunds or exchange sessions.
- £55.00 per day, 8am–6pm (organic snacks/milk/lunch/nappies and sun cream included)
- £30.00 per half day, 8am–1pm (organic snacks/milk/lunch/nappies and sun cream included)
- £28.00 per half day, 1pm–6pm (organic snacks/milk/nappies and sun cream included)
How to pay
We ask for fees to be paid monthly, one month in advance. To calculate your monthly payment, simply multiply your weekly hours by 50 then divide that total by 12 to arrive at your monthly fee.
You may pay for your childcare online (BACS), by cheque, cash or vouchers. We do not currently have the facility to accept credit/debit card payments.
Our preferred method of payment is online as payments are received promptly and securely. It is essential that the correct reference is used at this enables individual payments to be identified and matched to your child’s account.
In order to secure a place at Growing Up Green you will be required to pay £100.00 deposit. You will also need to return registration and contract documents along with £20.00 registration fee in order to secure your place with us. This £100 deposit is fully refundable when your child leaves the nursery.
Beaconsfield Villas – HSBC / Growing Up Green Limited / SC 404035 / Acc 31437968
Preston Road – HSBC / Growing Up Green Limited / SC 404035 / Acc 21578979
All parents can sacrifice a part of their salary to benefit from tax free vouchers to put towards childcare. We accept vouchers from all major voucher providing companies and will happily register with any new ones if need be.
Sibling discount: We offer a 10% discount on the older sibling (this is only applicable where siblings attend the same sessions or days and ceases when the older child leaves us).
NHS: We offer a 10% discount to all parents working for the NHS. This is applicable to the older child only.
Only one discount is applicable to a family at any time.
Early Years Free Entitlement
We are eligible for Early Years Free Entitlement for both 2, 3 and 4 year olds. We can help if you are unsure about what you are entitled to and explain how EYFE is administered.
If you wish to terminate your contract with Growing Up Green you are required to give two calendar months notice in writing. You will be required to pay the full two month’s fees following your written notice. This policy also applies if you wish to reduce your child’s hours at the nursery. Please note, a child’s place with us will automatically terminate on the 31st August of the year in which they are due to go to school, unless we are otherwise informed in writing. Any sessions after this date will need to be requested in writing and will be charged as additional sessions.